There are 7 Login Controls in Visual Studio Web Developer 2008 Express Edition.
- Login – provides user interface (UI) elements for logging in to a Web site.
- LoginView – displays the appropriate content template for a given user, based on the user’s authentication status and role membership.
- PasswordRecovery – provides user interface (UI) elements that enable a user to recover or reset a lost password and receive it in e-mail.
- LoginStatus – detects the user’s authentication state and toggles the state of a link to log in to or log out of a Web site.
- LoginName – displays the value of the System.Web.UI.Page.User.Identity.Name property
- CreateUserWizard – provides a user interface for creating new Web site user accounts.
- ChangePassword – provides a user interface that enable users to change their Web site password.
By Bryan Xu